A computer was sumthing on tv
From a science fiction show of note
A window was sumthing u hated 2 clean
And the ram was the cousin of goat.
An appliction was for employment
A program was a tv show
A bug was a creepy crawly
A keyboard was a piano.
Memory was sumthing u lost wid the age
Hard drive was driving fast for a while
Compress was sumthing u did to the trash
Not sumthing u did 2 a file.
A backup happened to a sink.
And a boot attire.
A mouse pad was where a mouse lived.
Log on was adding wood to the fire.
Cut u did wid a pocket knife.
And paste u did wid glue
A web was simply a spider's home.
And the virus was just the flu.
I guess I'll stick to my pad and paper
And the memory that's in my head
I hear nobody's been killed in a computer crash
But when it happens they'll wish they were dead.
I hope u liked poem about old days.
So, bye! For now!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment